- Pre-Natal/Post-Partum – Massage for mothers throughout pregnancy and after birth to ease sore muscles, improve circulation, release toxins from muscles and help your body as it changes.
- Energetic & Chakra Balancing - Add on to your session focused energetic clearing and Chakra Balancing. We can help soothe your spiritual field and help you to release old patterns or blockages that are no longer serving you. Information available as well working with nutrition, movement and meditation in relation to Chakra energies.
- Sports/Orthopedic – Pre- and post-event massage wonderful for competitions, recreational and more serious athletes to promote recovery, reduce inflammation, and prevent injury. Orthopedic techniques can be incorporated into any session to improve conditions such as TMJ, scoliosis, nerve compression and postural habits that lead to chronic pain.
- Deep Tissue – Medium to deep pressure and appropriate techniques such as myofascial release, trigger point therapy and friction to help release muscle tension.
- Relaxation/Swedish – Soothing massage with Swedish techniques to relieve stress, lower blood pressure, and promote a whole and connected sense of well being.
- Hot Stone – Massage using smooth heated stones to help heat the muscles and release tension more quickly in a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Kinesiotape - In addition to massage kinesiotape can be utilized in a variety of ways to complement your needs. From resting over-used muscles to headaches, menstrual cramp relief, joint stability, inflammation and swelling reduction, pregnancy and even posture, kinesiotape is an incredible addition that can allow for positive change for up to 5 days after your session. It is latex free, hypo-allergenic and can be worn through showering, working out, and swimming.
*** Hours: Wednesday through Sunday by appointment only. Call to book yours today! 303-517-1449
What makes us different?
At Olde Town Bodywork, you receive a full 60 minutes on the table. We understand that each client is different and each day is different. By working with you to meet your goals, we customize each session to meet your needs that day.
Our hot stone massage is unlike what you may have experienced at other massage studios. While some places use the stones for placement, we want you to get the full benefit of their warmth. The stones are used as tools during the massage to work the heat deeper in to relax and soothe muscular tension away. At Olde Town Bodywork, we truly believe in the restorative qualities of massage and we want you to give us a try to see how massage can enhance your life. The benefit of a smaller practice is the ability to form a bond with a therapist who truly understands your goals and your body. You will never feel rushed and we offer complementary stretching assistance and a unique approach to bodywork that increases your overall vitality and well-being.
Benefits of Massage
We believe that massage can truly make a difference in people's lives. We have seen people with chronic pain start to feel significantly better through regular massage. Even for those who are not in chronic pain, it has many significant benefits. Massage benefits your body because it:
- Helps promote injury recovery
- Releases muscle tension and reduces muscle spasms
- Improves postural habits
- Relieves headaches and stress
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Relieves chronic pain or tired muscle pain
- Improves digestion
- Detoxifies the body
- Calms the nervous system
Confidentiality: Any health or personal information shared with us is kept completely confidential. No information can be shared without the written consent of the client.
Scope of practice: Therapeutic massage and bodywork is our scope of practice. We are not licensed to diagnose or treat medical or psychological conditions. If necessary, we may refer you to to an outside physician or care provider.
Cancellation/tardiness: We understand that unexpected things happen, but if you cannot make your appointment please notify us at least 24 hours before your scheduled visit. If you have to cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, it is difficult to fill and we may require the full fee to be paid. We extend the same courtesy and give our clients 24-hour advanced notice of cancellation.
Please arrive a few minutes early for your appointment so that you receive your full time on the table. If you arrive late for your appointment, we may have to reduce your session to accommodate other clients.
Hygiene: Massage works to increase circulation and release toxins from your system. In order to make sure we aren't putting toxins back into your system we encourage clients to shower before their appointments in order to receive the full benefits of the massage.
Sexual Harassment: Massage at our practice is therapeutic and non-sexual and we take this seriously within our practice. Both therapist and client will remain professional and appropriate at all times and the therapist reserves the right to end a session at any point as well as the right to charge the full fee for any session ended early.